Wednesday, February 8, 2012

DIY Felt Valentine's Day Envelopes

One of Gabby's favorite gifts she received this past Christmas was this Step2 Neat and Tidy Cottage. Every morning she comes downstairs and says, "Hi, House!" At night before bed, she says, "Goodnight, House!" It's her little hiding place where she throws tea parties for her stuffed animals. As small as this house looks, my husband, Gabby and me can actually all fit in this house just fine. Sometimes she'll even hold us as a prisoner inside and not let us leave.





There is a little mail slot built into the house so we would stick random paper and junk mail through it for fun. I thought it would be cute to have something Gabby wouldn't crumple so easily and that she could reuse. Since Valentine's Day is next week, I figure it'll double as a Valentine for her as well.

DIY Felt Valentine's Day Envelopes: 


You've Got Mail:

Small Envelopes for Small Hands:
I'm working on a few more Valentine's Day crafts this week and can't wait to share it with you.

3 comments:

  1. Adorable! I have some felt leftover from the felt board I made. Might have to make some envelopes! And we're thinking of buying Jos a playhouse for her birthday this summer. I'll have to remember that one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, you should! I leave little notes in there for her. Sometimes it's just a happy face I drew or a sticker. She has fun with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The envelopes are really lovely. I love how sweet they look.
    Tickets on Sale
    Buy Online Tickets

    ReplyDelete