Friday, December 2, 2011

Sponsor Highlight: My Buddles

I'm excited to introduce our newest sponsor, Jennifer from My Buddles. She is an amazing artist who draws cute and whimsical characters made of flowers and leaves. Her cute sayings and expressions are sure to brighten up your day.

 
If you are looking for some stocking stuffers for Christmas, be sure to visit My Buddles on Etsy

Here are just a few of my favorite items from her Etsy shop.

Plush Doll - I CAN DO IT!

My Favorite One: Blue Striped Tote Bag:

For more information about Jennifer and My Buddles, please visit http://mybuddles.blogspot.com/

Thanks, Jennifer! Looking forward to seeing more items in your Etsy store. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm always looking for cute prints for the Munchie! The first two NEED To have a home in her room! <3!

    ReplyDelete